Saturday, October 3, 2015

I made the mistake

Of getting involved again in something that makes me feel bad.

Total lightbulb moment of what was I thinking, and of course this made me feel even worse.

This month I need to focus on myself again and living with intention. So it's very timely....

I signed up for another yoga challenge, which I hope to begin today.

Even though the goal is 20 classes, my intention is to make it to my mat 3 days per week.

I want to start spending time again with people who are positive and understand me.

Yoga is the backbone of this.

What is new with you? Have you gotten sucked back into any bad habits that are making your feel terrible at times?

Come join me here on my path to getting and STAYING positive. We can support each other. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment