Tuesday, November 3, 2015

It's so nice....

To have a day off from work.

I enjoy my job most days, but being "on" all the time with clients, families and students....it can become draining.

My son had off from school today so I decided to just take the day, instead of sending him to his grandparents like I normally do.

It's a total lazy day around here...did a little bit of cleaning this morning and will probably fold laundry later, maybe go for lunch somewhere and hopefully hit the early evening yoga class for once.

Usually when I go to class during the week, I can only go to the 8 pm and by the time I get home and get settled, and then wake up early for work the next day....I'm exhausted.

I also am taking two days off next week for school closings, and looking forward to that time too.

I'm working all Thanksgiving week though because I felt guilty asking students to cover for me;).....


No comments:

Post a Comment