Monday, November 2, 2015

Early AM reflections

First off, living in the moment, I must say my coffee tastes really effen great this morning.

LOL.  It's the small things right? There really is nothing like waking up to an amazing first cup of coffee. 

Especially if you tossed and turned most of the night, like I did.

I went to class yesterday. So needed, especially because all kinds of things have been getting to me lately, and I hadn't been there in a week.    It was decent, even though it ended up being almost like a comedy show of hot yoga, with everything silly going wrong, from a fill-in teacher who kept losing track of her words to the heat not staying on to a student being sent out of the room multiple times to try to figure out why the temp wasn't staying put.

I kept telling myself to focus on the instructor's words though and tune out all the other nonsense.  I did so and ended up having a great class.

I came home, made a yummy dinner (ravioli and huge side of broccoli slaw) and hung out with my son until he fell asleep.

Went to bed early (thank you fall back savings time) and woke up after midnight with the most randomest of thoughts.....which lead me right back to my yoga mat.

My mind in the middle of the night lead me to the fact that everything important in my life could probably fit with me on my yoga mat. Everything else I could ultimately let go of.  I laughed to myself thinking of trying to get my son to stay put with me on my mat in real life.

Well, it's Monday morning and the beginning of another long week.  I'm actually looking forward to work this morning because we have lots of fun new things to play with.  I'm also going to lead some kind of group on mindfulness.  Anyone have any good ideas for this topic btw?

I have a bunch of meetings going on tonight so no studio, but I have off from the job tomorrow so yoga is definitely waiting for me.

Happy Monday everyone, hope you have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment