Sunday, November 15, 2015

Decisions, decisions.....

I finally went back to class yesterday after being totally non-committed to my practice this week.

My fave teacher was also back from his trip abroad.  Class was somewhat of a struggle bus, due to wonky heat and not being super-hydrated, but I made it thru.

I also saw that the studio is running a special on an unlimited yearly package for $1000 thru 12/24.

My current yearly expires the first week of December so I am debating if I want to buy this again.  It's a lot of money up front and a bad time of year to come up with that cash, but it really is the cheapest way to do this yoga.  If I go on average 3x per week, that works out to be around six bucks a class.

I'm probably going to end up doing it as my Christmas/New Years present to myself, but....A THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!

Decisions, decisions.....




No comments:

Post a Comment