Sunday, June 1, 2014

Challenge day is here

Today is June 1st, and the first day of my yoga challenge.

As much as I'm looking forward to it, and want to do this, all it can say is one day at a time....

I went to class yesterday and it was hard because I missed a few days in a row, and wasn't particularly hydrated. 

I'm going to try extremely hard during the challenge to not have any excuses to miss class.

That's the hardest part. Just getting to the studio.

I realized I say "hard" a lot when it comes to this practice LOL.

But it's definitely not easy....I should be proud for making it through one class!  A few weeks ago I had a free 10-day pass for my studio, and could not find one taker due to the intensity of this yoga.  I finally was able to give it away to a friend of a co-worker.

That speaks volumes to me about not beating myself up. And for finding something that I love and do not necessarily need to share with everyone (their loss).

Happy weekending all :).

Do you have any personal goal challenges coming up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment