Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Donating

I've been cleaning out my closet and drawers these past two weekends and donating the goods. If I haven't worn in it in months, years, or ever----into the bag it has gone.

I have no regrets.

And the best part is I found a local organization who picks up and turns your goods into funds for their program.

I haven't donated any big things like furniture yet but I believe they take that stuff too.

I always have told myself I was going to do a yard sale, or give my stuff to my sister who is an eBay power seller, but honestly, both of those things are too much work.

And I feel like my things are going to a better cause.

I have my second pick up scheduled for this am.

Check them out:

BBBSLI.org

What do you do with all your stuff you want to get rid of?  Donate? Sell? Toss altogether? 
Clothing swap? I've done the last a few times and that's fun too IF you are really going to use the goods you're swapping.

Happy hump day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment