Saturday, April 30, 2011

Social workers are like "clients" too

I have a wild-child 2-year-old who will randomly hit others in public and embarrass the shit out of me. At times I feel I cannot handle him.

I have drama in my family at times. And a lot of us probably do have "issues".

My husband can really annoy the crap out of me, and yes, we do fight. Sometimes a lot. We'd probably give a good therapist a run for their money.

Speaking of money, I worry about it. And many times, I haven't had it for things I needed or wanted.

I avoid doing things I need to do, and don't always follow the advice I would give to some of my own clients.

I curse and say things that are not appropriate. Often daily.

I have and will continue to do dumb things.

I can be stubborn, challenging and just really aggravating at times.

On many occasions, I think I'd be some social worker's worst client.

1 comment: