Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's Blanks


1. The best prank I ever pulled was honestly, I can't remember. I'm not really a prankster at all. Probably some kind of trickery on DH at one time or another though.

2. The best prank ever pulled on me was the time my sister and a player friend of mine pretended they were going out.

3. A day without HOT YOGA is a day wasted.

4. The most important things in life are the people that you love who make YOU a priority in their life, as well.

5. I dream of one day moving away from the hustle and bustle of Long Island, and back to a house in the country.

6. I dread not having money to pay the bills.

7. A discovery I made this week was (the same as Lauren) that ants are incredibly resilient. And trying to go green in killing them with borax and sugar does not seem to be working at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment