Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I can't believe it's only Tuesday

because it's been such a long week already. I think it's because half our department, including my boss is either on vacation or on medical leave.

As a result, I've been assigned (as well as volunteered to shut every panicking person up!) to do a bunch of extra work.

I don't mind helping out, and I think it's actually pretty cool that my boss trusts me enough with a lot more responsibility, but what I do not like is when certain people at work just expect me to drop everything to follow up on their tasks, or they just have a nasty attitude towards me because they want something done NOW!!

We are co-workers. We are from the same agency. We are on the same team, and want the same result. There's no need to be snarky to get what you want.


I just needed to vent. I'm over it now. However, hump day cannot get here fast enough.

1 comment:

  1. I felt the exact same way on Tuesday and Wednesday even. Koreans don't believe in substitute teachers, so if one of us is sick (like today) the rest of us have to bust ass to cover all of their classes. It's been the week from hell. Cheers to Friday!

    ReplyDelete