Thursday, August 5, 2010

All in all

it's been a good week. Even despite the bed bugs issue. I did get the management company of the apartment complexes where my two clients reside, to agree to not charge for an exterminator to do the inspection. If they do in fact have bed bugs, that will be a different story. I will probably have to go down to DSS and apply for emergency money for the cleaning. We will cross that bridge when we come to it though.

I also found a really cool day program for one of my client's. I went on a tour today with him and his mom.

Tommorrow I am having new living room furniture delivered, and then later this weekend I am headed Upstate. I am taking my son to a country fair on Saturday. That should be a ton of fun. It will be so nice to get off of Long Island, if only for a day or two.

Well, we've made it through another week! Have a good weekend everyone :).

No comments:

Post a Comment