Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Finally

got back to yoga last night. I had an AMAZING class. It felt so nice to work out again, and let a whole bunch of stress just go. Then I came home and watched the season finale of Real Housewives of NJ. For some reason the "meeting" between Caroline and Danielle reminded me of some of my meetings with my most difficult clients. You know the ones where absolutely nothing gets accomplished? Even though your intentions are good? Where you leave there thinking "Could I have done anything differently?". "What can I do or say to help this person?".

Anyways, this mornning I am absolutely exhausted. I so wish I had a day I could just go back to sleep until I am actually ready to wake up on my own and not with an alarm. I don't think that's going to happen for awhile though.

So I am going to hop in the shower instead before DS wakes up. That always makes me feel better. Have a good one all!

No comments:

Post a Comment