Sunday, June 6, 2010

Have a great week everyone!

I can't believe it's Sunday night already.

I've had such a busy weekend. Friday I went Upstate to visit my family and came home yesterday. We had such a nice time. My son got to run around the countryside and even rode on the "tractor" lawn mower with his Poppy. (We just have a push lawn mower since we have such a small yard).

I got to go out Friday night to an open mic sans bambino AND hubby. Had a wonderful time.

Yesterday was lotsa errands and cleaning up the house.

Today, more errands, I got a great yoga workout in, and then went and had dinner---macaroni and gravy old Italian style---at the inlaws. My MIL sent us home with plenty of leftovers so I don't have to worry about lunch and dinner for the next day or so.

Right now I am relaxing with a Frosty I picked up on the way home for my husband and myself. Now I am getting ready to lounge out and watch mindless TV and spend some quality time with the husband. He has been working constantly lately so we rarely get that at all. Anyways, have a nice week everyone :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment