Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday, I am so glad you are here.

I love, love, LOVE only working a 4-day work week. I think this is one of the biggest perks of my job.

I have had a couple of phone calls today but nothing major at all (keeping my cell on was the agreement my boss had me make so I don't have to officially "work" on Fridays).

I had to get a few Father's Day gifts so I took my son to a local outlet place this morning. I'm not a huge shopper, but this was such a nice change of pace from the local mall/strip mall/big box store. It's gorgeous out here today so DS and I spent time just walking around and sitting next to the various outdoor fountains. He loved them. In fact, this child is totally obsessed with water. He shows no fear at all. A few weeks ago, DH and I brought him to a beach and we had to leave because he kept trying to run into the ocean. He was not content at all with just walking along the water.

Last night, I got to go to my yoga class so I was super excited about that. I also had a pretty good work-out, and was able to get into most of the poses.

We have no major plans this weekend. My town is haviing a carnival at the park down the block from my house so I will probably bring DS there at some point.

Going to a family BBQ on Father's Day but we will probably also get to spend some time hanging out in the new hot tub too at my inlaws house. DH is looking forward to this. He just re-did their whole backyard and put in a new patio. The hot tub was delivered last week. I am very much looking forward to lots of relaxation this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment