Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ah, the weekend

is finally here...........I feel like it has been such a long week, although it really hasn't. It's been super quiet at work and I didn't have much to do at all. I am completely caught up on all of my paperwork. I just hope this is not the calm before the storm, because that's usually how it always is in this field......if it's really quiet for a few days that tends to mean something is about to happen....social work superstition LOL. I still have off from work on Fridays though and I am so planning to make the most of it. I might go to yoga tonight (I know, bad bad to consider not going to another class!), but in all honesty, I would much rather just go to bed early. Anyways, I am off to play with my son for a bit. Have a good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment