Thursday, April 15, 2010

Take the May Challenge

If you notice to the left of my blog, I have posted about the May Woman's Challenge. Basically, this is a challenge for all women to take part in some kind of regular physical activity starting next month.

It really is so healthy for all of us to get some kind of exercise in each day. Especially for those of us who work in stressful fields such as social work.

Timely as it is, my yoga studio is planning a May yoga challenge. They are encouraging all students to attend 20 yoga classes throughout the month of May. I think I am going to definitely sign up. Right now I attend 3-4x a week so I really think I can do it. Wish me luck!!!!

I hope others who stumble across my blog will join me in this challenge in the upcoming month.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'd like to commit to being more physically active in May... And hopefully beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete