Friday, April 9, 2010

Missed a major meeting this week

I had one of my tires blow-out on the way to the meeting of the century at work for one of my clients. Thank goodness my supervisor was there and able to fill in for me. It still bothers me so much that I wasn't able to get to this meeting, even though there was absolutely nothing I could do. This is that same bipolar lady I've talked about in earlier posts. She is on my mind so much, probably because I feel like I spend half of each work day trying to get her to follow through on things she needs to follow through on. I just really feel like I am losing this one though. She's not even really calling me anymore either. I hope that I can track her down to meet this week with me, and convince her to go back on her meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment