Thursday, October 4, 2018

Day 3 down

I already feel like I'm falling back into a good routine. It was wise starting weeknight classes after work a few weeks ago.
My body is already craving the practice and this new structure.
I'm actually kind of bummed because I probably won't make it to the studio today and tomorrow due to work and some personal appointments. 
I *could* probably make the late night class, but I'm also not willing to sacrifice not seeing my son at all tonight.
We also have company from out of town staying this weekend so it looks like I may need to change my yoga schedule to AM classes. I rarely do AM classes because I find my body is not warmed up enough, however, if there is anything this yoga is teaching me---is the importance of just showing up for myself. Even if it's only for a basic, easy practice.
Now that I've completed  3 days of classes in a row, I really feel confident that I have this challenge.
With every day down, that goal is closer....


Every journey begins with a single step.....

No comments:

Post a Comment