Friday, November 4, 2016

TGIF

and super thankful for coffee this morning.
My son woke me up in the middle of the night, I had a hard time falling back to sleep, took some melatonin with a side of Law & Order and boom.....my alarm went off.

It's also been a very long but very short week if that makes sense.

I did get a lot accomplished and *knock on wood* all is good with most of my clients and I haven't left work feeling defeated at all this week.

The goal for this weekend is to actually get back to the studio. 

I feel like I've been majorly slacking in self-care. I think I only made it there once last weekend.

Oh and definitely more long walks.  I've only taken one this week--two of you count Halloween which isn't the same thing with my son in tow.

I'm cherishing this next 20 minutes of quiet before I need to start my Friday.  I wish it would last longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment