Tuesday, November 1, 2016

How the heck is it November already?

Another Halloween has come and gone and all I have left to show for it is a bunch of sweets to make me fatter :).

That aside....it's so great to see the joy of this holiday through my child's eyes.

And he was so polite and sweet, thanking everyone who gave him candy and wishing them a happy Halloween.

He is growing into such a nice young man.

I was recently having the conversation with friends, that as challenging as he can be at home sometimes, at school, his activities, and generally in public where it counts---he is so good, and this is really the goal we have as parents, right?

I'm kind of rambling this morning, but I'm also stopping to reflect on all that I am grateful for.

Our days often feel so long, but our years fly by so fast.

As I said....how the heck is it November already?!

No comments:

Post a Comment