Tuesday, November 22, 2016

I get it now

I'm starting to get used to my new eating issues but I have to say I'm realizing more and more the impact food has on one's life.

And some people honestly don't realize (or seem to care) if you have a food allergy.

A few people I've told seem to downplay it and make no secret of talking about all I'm missing out on and savoring something in front of me. "You sure you don't want a piece of this cake? What about scraping off the icing?".

There's also people who don't even respond or seem annoyed if you tell them. (Like people choose this to be difficult or do it for attention).

I have a few clients who have food allergies or who are just triggered by food in different ways.

The more I am learning about my illness, the more I am understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment