Sunday, February 1, 2015

It was a great week for yoga

I was able to get a couple of weeknight classes in, and I went yesterday evening too.

My studio also had a party last night and I ended up having a blast, and got to meet and talk to a lot of nice people I usually just see only in passing.

I almost didn't even end up going but one of my peers talked me into it last minute.

Today I'm planning to hit the 3pm before we head off to a Super Bowl party.  I never watch football but the halftime show and commercials tend to be sort of fun at least for non-fans

Plus I will get to catch up with some friends which is always nice.

This past week at work was thankfully much less stressful.  I'm thinking because we had lots of snow, were closed one day as a result and attendance was just down everyday because of the weather.  I expect more of the same this week, plus I took Friday off, so it will be a short 3 or 4 days for me anyway.

I gave my current student a glowing mid-year review which made them cry (awwwwww!) and I also got to meet a new psychology student who is going to help me out a few days a week for the next several months who seemed pretty cool.

My supervisor is also completly amazing and has promised to support me with a difficult client and their even more difficult family member.

All in all I have no complaints :) 

How are things in your neck of the woods?



No comments:

Post a Comment