Monday, May 26, 2014

I signed up!

Well, after completing 3 days in a row of yoga on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, I decided to sign up for the yoga challenge. I don't know if I will be able to do 40 days of yoga in the months of June and July, so I made my goal to hit 20 classes.

We shall see how I do.

I'm really going into it with no expectations at this point, beyond just wanting to keep a solid committment to my practice.

Do you have any goals or challenges you are planning for the summer months?

How has your holiday weekend been? 

I hope like me you are enjoying the lazy days and getting in some sun and fun with not too many plans or expectations.

I went to an airshow yesterday and then had friends over for an impromptu BBQ and it was the perfect kick off to summer, along with remembering the real meaning behind the holiday weekend....those who have served for us in the military. 

Freedom definitely isn't free.


No comments:

Post a Comment