Friday, November 11, 2011

It's ok


Thursday on Friday.........


It's okay to play catch-up with my blogs late because of a crazy week and lack of time.

It's okay to be undecided on whether or not I should shell out $1000 for a year of unlimited hot yoga even though I know this is a GREAT deal.


It's okay to not want to go outside today, but just sit in my house and hiberate instead.


It's okay to let my son play alone and entertain himself. I think learning to be comfortable on one's own is a good lesson to have from an early age.


It's okay to realize I heated up my breakfast about an hour ago and still haven't eaten it since I've been playing around online (Oops......at least I've had my coffee).


It's okay to wear mis-matched clothes that are old and ragged around my house since they are comfy and I love them!


It's okay to not have anything else to write about on this post LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds exactly like me! Mismatched clothes, cold breakfast b/c online, kid learning to play alone...LOVE it! Great It's OK! post =)

    New follower!

    Marybeth

    ReplyDelete