Friday, June 3, 2011

My Happys from this week

1.) Work was only 3 days (although I work from home today, it's my chill day).

2.) Warm, sunny weather has returned every single day.

3.) I have some solid leads on apartments for a couple of people I have been trying to bring out of the nursing home.

4.) What could have been a major problem at work this week for one client, ended up working itself out randomly yesterday, and I really didn't have to do anything.

5.) Our new nephew was born on Wednesday morning. Saw him for the first time yesterday and made me realize how big and grown up MY son has become.

There's more too, I am sure, but these are the major ones.


What are some of your HAPPYS from this week for either social work or personal?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of happys! I love those days because it sets the mood for the rest of the week.

    One of my happys is that I got a call for an interview for a case management position. Its through AmeriCorps for the homeless shelter my husband works for. Plus, he has an interview the same day as I do for a position with Permanency and Protection.

    ReplyDelete