Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday blanks




1. The last thing I ate was chicken nuggets. I didn't want to go to MickeyD's but DS and I needed time to kill while I waited for my paycheck at work.

2. The next thing I'd like to eat is something salad-y and healthy after that lunch. We'll probably grill tonight for dinner.

3. The best things in life are free. I'm stealing this from the original blogger of this post. Smiles, hugs, love, laughter, jokes and just genuine kindness, care and concern are ALL free!

4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is hot yoga and ice cream.


5. Sports are not my thang at all.


6. I miss my life when I was single and fancy-free. The grass is definitely greener some days ;).


7. Right now I am enjoying some quiet Mommy time while DS naps :)

Happy weekend all!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to do one of these fill in the blank posts.

    ReplyDelete