Friday, February 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. I am a mother, a wife and a social worker.

2. The bravest thing I've ever done was have a baby. And probably also just jumping head first into some difficult client situations. Some of the stuff I deal with through my work can be pretty scary if you think about it!


3. I feel prettiest when I am freshly showered, hair blown out, with natural make-up on.

4. Something that keeps me awake at night is usually related to job stuff that needs follow up. I also tend to play out the worst-case scenarios in my head, which really never happen anyways ;).


5. My favorite meal in the entire world is probably something pizza-ish or pasta-ish.

6. The way to my heart is through just being nice. So many people are just not nice.

7. I would like to finally get my butt in gear and get my LMSW!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i am a recent SW grad (may 2010) and just got my first job in the field! i am so excited & scared! :) i am glad to know it is possible to be a social worker, a wife AND a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at your new job. What are you going to be doing?

    ReplyDelete