Saturday, September 29, 2012

It's that time again

It has been a really long while since I've been really committed to my hot yoga practice. I had a bum summer and so far this month, I've only attended a total of 5 classes.

I am itching to do something positive again for myself, and I completed this challenge once before.

October is my birthday month, the weather gets cooler, it's also darker earlier.

So I have decided what better thing can I do for myself than to at least try another challenge.


Last time around I completed the whole 20 classes and that is my goal once more.

I figure, at the very least, if I only make it to 1/2 that amount of sessions, it's still more than I have finished in a very long time.


Wish me luck my lovelies.




Source: google.com via Social on Pinterest



1 comment:

  1. Good luck. You'll probably have no trouble completing the challenge after you hit the first few classes and get some momentum going.

    ReplyDelete