Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I did it!!!




I finished my first ever 20-day hot yoga challenge last night!

That's the most I have gone to class in one month.

Now I am totally motivated to go even MORE days but I think my husband would kill me ;).

Outside of getting my Master's degree, this has probably been one of the hardest things I've been able to complete.

I don't really feel like any more of a yoga rockstar then when I first started, but I do feel like I totally accomplished something major, even if others in my life think it's silly or don't get it ;).

Just making the time committment alone has been the hardest thing about this challenge, especially with my other responsibilities (kid, wife, work). The heat is not even a major factor for me in getting through anymore.

On that note, what is something you've completed that you didn't think you could do?

What is a goal that you want to try that totally scares you because of the time, difficulty, cost......whatever it may be?

Happy hump day my friends!!!! With the speed this week is flying, Friday will be here before we know it :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the positive tone of this post.

    My first thought however when I saw the images was "NO, this is all wrong"! I've been working with a lot of addicts lately and they DO need to give up on that thing they think about every day.

    This tells me that I need to get a break from work and get my head out of social-work mode!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Funny where our minds go because of our job!

    ReplyDelete