Thursday, September 15, 2011

Who are you?

Got this idea from this blog:

Please list your..............

Current location:
Day job:
Dream job:
How you'd describe your style:
Favorite clothing company:
Favorite TV show:
Favorite way to procrastinate:
Something you're looking forward to this week:
Something on your bucket list:

I will play too :)

Current location: Long Island, NY
Day job: Social worker aka Jane of all trades, mother, and wife
Dream job: Trust fund baby
How you'd describe your style: a little bit hippy-ish, loungey, casual, relaxed and non-trendy
Favorite clothing company: I don't really buy anything brand name ever so probably Old Navy or Target
Favorite TV show: Law & Order
Favorite way to procrastinate: Online reading blogs, tweeting, message boarding
Something you're looking forward to this week: THE WEEKEND!
Something on your bucket list: I'd love to get to the point where I am good enough to go to Bikram Teacher Training. (If only for the experience....not necessarily to teach).

1 comment:

  1. Current location: North Carolina
    Day job: Hospice Social Worker
    Dream job: To work in program development for a large non-profit.
    How you'd describe your style: Rather conservative, not really very fashion-conscious
    Favorite clothing company: Oh boy, I can't even remember the last time I bought clothes... I guess maybe Old Navy
    Favorite TV show: Scrubs!
    Favorite way to procrastinate: The internet
    Something you're looking forward to this week: My sister's birthday is on Tuesday and I get to take her out to lunch!
    Something on your bucket list: Social work in foreign country

    ReplyDelete