Friday, September 30, 2011

So thankful

that this week is finally almost over.

It started out pretty rough, with the loss of DH's grandfather a week ago.

I had to miss several days of work, and also dealt with a bunch of family drama. (Yes, even though I'm a social worker, I too have issues in my family!).

Was able to fortunately get a lot of stuff completed in a short two days at the office.

Got another client service plan approved so this makes his family and my bosses super happy.

I was able to make it to one night of yoga this week, which I am extremely grateful for.

The month of September has not been a good yoga-month for me. I have only made it to 7 classes. But as they say, some yoga is better than no yoga ;).

Dealing with a difficult phase with DS this week. He has had some increased episodes of agression (i.e. biting, hitting and just overall defiance). Everyone tells me this is just part of the "terrible twos" but this still does not help with my worry, or stop me from thinking that I may be doing something wrong as a parent. It also does not help when this creates problems with family members which is what occured earlier this week (noted drama mentioned above).

I also had family staying with us for a few days which is always challenging in a tiny home with only one bathroom.

So yeah, I am absolutely looking forward to the weekend!

Today is also pay day, and since there are 5 Fridays this month, I will have some more $$$$ in my check because I won't have to pay for health insurance due to the extra week. This is probably one of the best things about this week.

Oh, in closing I just wanted to add that we are probably going to be hiring again for a case management position in the Long Island area if you or someone you know is interested. Just let me know.

If you are a Jack/Jane of all trades and don't mind a little (okay, who am I kidding a lot!) of crazy, it can be a decent gig.

Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. :) Well I hope you enjoy the weekend to the fullest sweetheart..from the sounds of it, you deserve and so much more...all the best!!!

    ReplyDelete