Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Some days


just remembering the fact that at least I have a job is the only thing that gets me through.


Well, that and the fact that tomorrow is another (hopefully) better day.


It is definitely a much needed back to the mat kinda night.


I will have much to post about later this week when I get another free moment.


Right now, trying to just focus on the little things that provide me with the most pleasure..........what about you?


How has your week been going?


What are some of the little things that have been helping you get through?

1 comment:

  1. just remember "some days are better than others." thats usually what gets me through. i also have little trinkets/thank you cards from patients who i have fond memories of. it reminds me that not everything will be bad! hope the rest of your week goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete