Friday, December 2, 2016

Just need to get thru today + tomorrow

I took today off from work.
I am part of an organization that aims at the betterment of our town and tomorrow is our huge annual fundraiser.
There's a lot of set up and running around involved later today so I said let me treat myself by taking the day.

This actually has still turned into seeing clients in the beginning half of my day however (one for my FT job, I'm just getting paid for that hour, the other is a makeup for my PT position).

My sleep has been off this week so I can't wait until tomorrow night around 7 pm when all of this is over and I can get back to a somewhat less hectic life.

But not really. 

It is the holidays after all.

I kind of am not a big fan at all and really wish we could just fast forward to January instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment