Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Well I made it thru Monday....

My student meeting wasn't as terrible as I made it out to be in my brain.
I have one after work client out of the way for the week.
It's Tuesday and I have a fun group activity planned that I came up with on my drive to see my client yesterday.
Anyone remember that song from the 90s Wear Sunscreen?
Still have much to do but for some reason, when Monday is over, life doesn't seem so overwhelming.
Fingers crossed I make it back to my mat this week too.
Yoga attendance started out great this month but that has slowly ended.
I also don't think I've taken an evening walk in awhile either.
Wanted to last night but there were no street lamps on and I'm chicken with the rumor of the clowns running around lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment