Saturday, October 22, 2016

Perfect being back

With my new crazy schedule (I'm seeing a few clients now in addition to FT job) and just life things going on, I realized I haven't been to the studio in 2 weeks. This feels like an eternity when you're used to going at least 2-3x each week.

I made it a goal to get back today and I was so glad I did.

Not perfect postures, but it was the perfect class and I now feel so refreshed and alive.

Another student also told me I look really great.

I needed to hear this because I've felt very blah lately. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and they weighed me and I didn't like what I heard.

Tonight going to a house party to visit a bunch of people I haven't seen in a very long time, so it should be nice.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to attend my first Out of the Darkness suicide walk.

A friend who is involved told me about it and I thought it would be a supportive way to help one of my clients who lost a loved one to this.

My goal is really to just walk around the resource booths to find out what kinds of services exist in this area.

Anyways, I hope you all are having a lovely weekend and maybe even getting some yoga in too.

No comments:

Post a Comment