Thursday, December 10, 2015

The yoga

So I decided to purchase another yearly.

Of course it's a lot up front, but at 3 classes a week it's practically peanuts vs. doing a more expensive unlimited monthly plan. 

I also decided I needed to find something to amp up my practice on days I can't make it to the studio.

So I started a 30 day at-home challenge.

I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised and this yoga is no joke either.

It also is less time than my hot yoga sessions....so far around 30 minutes each, the videos go by fast and are super easy to follow, even though it will take some practice to get the form.


I highly recommend checking her out www.yogawithadriene.com .  Her videos are free and super motivating.

I couldn't go to an actual class so far all week, for various reasons, so this is absolutely the next best thing.

Here's to going back to the hot room soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment