Saturday, April 4, 2015

I never updated....

probably because I was so relieved to be done, but I completed my 20 class challenge this past Monday night.

I can't even begin to explain the amazing high I got when I laid down on my mat after final breathing.

I did it!!!!  

There were so many times reflecting back over the month that I didn't think I would.

I went back to the studio last night after a 3 day break and saw my name checked off with the other challengers.

I smiled.

I love having this yoga.

But I think this month I'm going to take it a little easier ;).

While I am definitely on a yoga cloud nine right now, there's something to be said for also not feeling like I'm in a competition to just get it done.....

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's an amazing accomplishment. :) You are awesome. I can't bring myself to hot yoga much anymore in the spring GA heat but I get the same high when I finish a long run. Like 13.1 miles! IT's something I Thought I would never be able to do. I know the feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I am so in envy of runners. That is definitely something I have thought about getting into myself. Maybe time to look into some new goals?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutley try!!!! I was a hot yoga person but can't do it when it's not winter in the South. But join a running club.....my girls are my life! I am running every other day and feel awesome now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could :) thanks for the inspiration though.

    ReplyDelete