Saturday, March 28, 2015

Hot yoga weekending

So as luck would have it, I should be able to get two doubles in this weekend.

MIL said I could drop DS off today and DH will pick him up when he gets done with work.

I'm planning to do the 3 & 5PM classes.

I also can do either the morning or the afternoon classes tomorrow.

I'm so excited because it's really down to the wire now and I don't want to risk waiting till the last minute during the week and missing out on my last class if something comes up.

I've had a great experience with this challenge this time around and it really has gotten me back into my habit of going more regularly.

It is true that it takes about a good month to change something into part of your structure and routine.

Anyone else down for lots of yoga this weekend?

What else do you have going on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment