Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday! Friday!



It's down to the wire over here as I work with HR at my new company to track down last minute things that I *know* have been sent, so I can ensure that I can attend orientation this coming Monday.

I have quickly realized that this will be one of the frustrations of working for a large employer, with endless departments and people I have to go through to get one little thing completed.

Do you work for a large system where you are faced with this issue? What are some of your suggestions? (Besides save everything, email, fax and call numerous times to ensure it's been received).


Happy weekending everyone!!! Hopefully I will be at orientation bright and early Monday morning (starts at 7:30!!) and have good things to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment