Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Crazy dreams

I had one of these last night and just woke up and cannot get it out of my head.

I went alone to visit someone random I chit chat with from time to time.

We ate fried chicken prepared for us fresh from the coop behind a little restaurant.

At one point, we were taking in some different sites in California. Then, we took a train and instantly, we were back at her building which was in a completely different state across the country.

I was then rushing to the airport to catch my flight home and realized I forgot my ID.

I had to travel back to her home, and could not remember her apartment #, last name or even the name of the city I was in currently.

I was getting off the elevator at each floor to try to remember her apartment, and no floor looked familiar to me.

Everywhere I was surrounded by ballerinas. Kinda like that movie Black Swan LOL.

That's when I woke up.

Yikes. I'm still sweating here.

I went to a dream interpretation site and I guess I must have a lot of underlying crazy going on in my life right now to dream such a dream. (Or perhaps it was just the spicy chips I ate before bedtime.)


Have you dreamt anything crazy that has stayed with you lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment