Sunday, January 23, 2011

I hate health care

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I hate health care.

I pay $357.00 a week for our family plan and it just makes me sick since that is pretty much HALF my paycheck each week. And I WORK in health care! (My employer doesn't cover family plans though).

Yesterday I went to refill my birth control pill that I love, and it's NO LONGER COVERED in the new year.

F'in figures. But they tell me they have a generic that is $4.00. Or, I could pay $75.00 for the one I love. I will go with the $4.00 one!

1 comment:

  1. My drug and health plan at an old job would not cover the b.c. pill I was on. I found out however that they would cover an IUD at $300+ which would last me 5 years.

    The best part was, the job was only a 13 month contract, so I got the IUD and didn't have to pay for b.c. even when I was without a job for a while!

    Hope your $4 generic works out.

    ReplyDelete