Friday, January 21, 2011
Fill in the Blank Friday
1. My favorite quote is one I heard one of my yoga instructors say in a class once many moons ago. Be Mindful..........
Be mindful of your thoughts; your thoughts become words.
Be mindful of your words; your words become actions.
Be mindful of your actions; your actions become habits.
Be mindful of your habits; your habits become your character.
Be mindful of your character; your character becomes your destiny.
2. A bad habit I have is grinding my teeth. I always catch myself doing it. I also often think the worst about what could happen with a situation, when in reality, it often turns out not being that bad at all.
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was probably when I first moved out on my own, had my own apartment and lots and lots of bills. I also really feel like a grown up now each month when we have to pay our mortgage and taxes.
4. Weekends are the best. Time to relax, catch up on everything I put off during the week, and most of all, snuggle time with my son!.
5. When I was a child I wished my name was...........hmmmmm? I really don't know. I do remember in 7th grade though with my girlfriends, we all pretended we were the members of The Babysitter's Club. I was Claudia.
6. I wish certain people in my life could just be happy and appreciate all that is in front of them.
7. A secret I have is something that will remain a secret because it's too painful to share. :(