I am going to play along today. I love Lauren's Blog.
1. I wish I had a million dollars. Totally. I'd even settle for something more reasonable, like 10 grand. Or even 5 or 3. Money has been very tight these days because of DH's business. Coming up with our mortgage has been difficult, and because of that, our savings is slowly going buh-bye.
2. Yesterday I resolved lots of client issues that could have had the potential to escalate into not so good things.
3. Today I will work from home, and hang out with my little hellion of a son LOL.
4. Tomorrow I will probably just lounge around the house, maybe run to the grocery store or Target and enjoy my day off with Matteo.
5. Maybe I will hit up a yoga class or two this weekend. (Fingers crossed).
6. Someday I just wish everyone going through some kind of bad stuff could have peace in their lives and all of their needs met, whatever they may be.
7. I love when things are calm and quiet. That is all :)