Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It must be working!

A random co-worker came up to me today and asked me how much weight I've lost?!

She told me I look amazing.

And I've been slacking a lot with my yoga lately. I've been going on average about twice a week because life in general has just been getting in the way.

Imagine if I could go more often!

With that thought, I decided to email the studio owner and asked him if there was a way he could make a later evening class, as well as consider doing a modified class for 60 minutes instead of the full 90.

Wouldn't that be great if he can do these things? I am sure I am not the only one who would go. I will keep you posted regarding what he says.

On a non-related note, I was excited to see that my blog was featured today on this site. Thanks for the shout-out!! I'd love to draw more social work related traffic to my site. Even though my blog has been kind of boring lately. If you are new here (or even if you're not!), give me some ideas of some social work related hot topics you'd like to discuss.

Well, have a good evening all. I am actually off to yoga. Two nights in a row, go me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment