Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bleh

I have to go into the office tommorrow for a staff meeting. I normally have Fridays off. Wah!!!

Just feel like whining.

On a positive note, I may be picking up a bunch of new cases which means a chance at possible bonus money if I can get their plans approved quickly. I will have to do a bunch of other PITA stuff too like travel really far to the facilities where these clients are located out of area............but extra $$$$$$..........

That would be nice as I am feeling like we are broke lately.

DH also has to work a TON this month to get a bunch of $$$$$$ in so it doesn't look like I am going to make it to a whole lot of yoga classes :(. I have to miss tonight because he won't be home in time. I think I am going to need to start exploring other options for exercise until things calm down for him a bit.

I'm bummed though. I really love this class. I also refuse to leave DS with the ILs so I can go to yoga, even though they offered because they watch him all day. It's just not right. I feel like that's taking advantage.

Which brings me to this topic that I've been contemplating posting about.............more kiddos!!

DH has been obsessing lately about having another one. But I personally don't feel ready. The lack of affordable childcare is the biggest reason on the list. It would be really hard financially even just sending one to daycare P/T. And I just don't feel right about asking family to watch another one. Especially after I found out this week that SIL is TTCing again. (ILs watch 3 under 19 months already) One of us staying home is not an option either because we couldn't afford health insurance

I also don't feel like I devote enough time to my son----I have a hard time imagining being able to spend time with TWO kids. I love him so much too...........I don't know if I even want another one for that reason. I already feel like DS is my favorite.

Anyways, a short-term goal for this week:

Exploring other exercise options, or a yoga/gym facility that offers childcare

Long-term goal:

Look into starting a childcare co-op.

Have a nice weekend everyone :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment