Sunday, May 15, 2016

Weird day

So yesterday I was out and about and ran into an old co-worker who used to torture me at my last job.

I was cordial though, and said hello, and we chatted for a few minutes.

It was interesting to me to see they are still there, despite their constant complaining about wanting to get out and find a new job. I also felt really peaceful after we parted, that I can put that part of my life to rest. I wasn't bothered by them anymore.

There also must've been something else going on in the universe yesterday too, because this woman who goes to my yoga studio, an ex-reality star in fact!, who everyone typically avoids like the plague due to her annoying behaviors....sat down by me and started chatting.

Actually normal stuff. And she even paid me a compliment.

I actually felt bad after that and this made me realize you never really know someone's full story, or why they react the way they do in certain situations.

I guess both of these encounters are proof of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment