Thursday, May 12, 2016

Just checking in

So I've been MIA for awhile, but not really.

As usual, life has been somewhat routine and I just don't have anything much to talk about.

I did finally fall into the FitBit craze which has become nothing short of amazing for my motivation level and participation in getting my body moving. I cannot recommend this device enough. I bought the cheapest model they sell on Amazon....the Flex.   Have been competing in several challenges and they really help push me to my edge. Sometimes I find myself dancing in place a la Elaine from Seinfeld to stay in the Top 3 LOL. 

Still also trying to keep up with my yoga 3x a week. For the most part, this is easy to do, but some weeks are busier than others and I have to accept getting to the studio less.

Work has continued to be kind to me.  I'm actually approaching my 3rd anniversary.  Major thing going on is trying to increase our volume.  We've lost several clients for various reasons so our stats have gone down. We also decided to stop providing services for NYC clients so this has created a lull in new referrals.  Hoping that things will change in the next few months, but I am also enjoying having slower days.  Especially because I'm wrapping up with my students and I won't have extra help for a few months ;).

Anyways, I'm totally looking forward to the summer.  Also counting down to a little over a 100 days until we leave for Disney!!

What's new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment