Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Yoga treat.

Went back to class on Sunday and forced myself to walk out into the 20 degree cold last night to go bend and stretch.

My knee started bothering me half-way through triangle although other than that I still had a decent class.

My bank account is also screaming right now but I decided to buy myself an early Christmas treat with the yearly unlimited package.

The studio owner was running an anniversary special on this so I actually end up saving a lot of money purchasing this way. It comes out to about 1/2 of what I normally pay doing the monthly unlimited.

Now I really have NO excuses to not get there at least 3x a week.  I'm committed now. Or at least my wallet is! If I keep up on my weekends, this is an even easier challenge to complete.

What's on your holiday wish list this year?

Is there a hot yoga studio by you that you would be willing to check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment