Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday Wednesday


I just realized the last time I wrote a post was a week ago.

There's hasn't really been anything new and exciting for me to talk about however.

My vacation is long over. (Although I have off next week for The 4th!)

Work is pretty routine these days.

Not much drama there as of late (fortunately!).

Our department is going to be moving into our own space soon which is pretty exciting.

And I'm enjoying my morning coffee in peace right now (my favorite time of day).

I think sometimes routine can be good though. At least for me. I like structure. I like predictability. I know even little changes can make me a bit nutty.

What about you?

3 comments:

  1. Hi from a fellow social worker! I'm following you now :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Win a custom clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow. Followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoying morning coffee in peace is such a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete