Friday, October 21, 2011

It's OK

to drop the F bomb at work (as long as I apologize in advance or afterwards).


to vent and complain (as long as I move on and do not fixate).


to skip yoga in turn for rest and family (I can and WILL always go back).


to eat chips, dip and mini-cupcakes for dinner (every once in awhile).


to take some time for just me (and not feel guilty about it).


to drink coffee and tea constantly (hydration and caffi

ene are good!).


to let DS hang out in my room and watch TV without me (hey, it keeps him quiet!).

Anyways, I am so, so glad the weekend is upon us. You should also check out this blog I've recently discovered.

Anyone have fun weekend plans? For me, I have nothing planned so far which is the best kind of weekend plan!!

1 comment:

  1. great list girl :) i always drink coffee and tea constantly too ha..oh hey, if you're interested I'm giving a Starbucks Giveaway on my blog! Come enter! xo

    ReplyDelete