Friday, May 27, 2011
Kick off to Summer Blanks
1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go on a cruise to somewhere warm and beachy. I would be content with sitting on a sundeck drinking cocktails, reading a good book and eating from the all-you-can-eat buffet till my heart is content.
2. Something I often rant about is DH and some of the situations I come across at work. Oh, and of course health care in the U.S. And the ridiculous cost of Long Island living.
3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all times is ice cream. It's not in the fridge, it's in the freezer (duh), but ice cream makes anything better.
4. My "life-saving" product is simple, yummy smelling lotion. I use it to soften my skin, and rub it in my hair when I am done blow-drying. I am not a products girl by nature at all though.
5. A friend is someone who you can go years without seeing, and pick up right where you left off. A friend is also someone who lives in your computer and still manages to brighten your day :).
6. If I could write my own blank it would be..............hmmmmm........tell me something unique about yourself I would never guess.
7. My favorite kind of art is photography. I am also so fascinated with all the amazing photos I see on blogs.